Monday, June 3, 2013

Maryann Unidentified....!

Hey Dolls...
         My friend Maryann never wears makeup... like NEVER! Shes the CEO of Nella's Beads. So on a lazy lazy saturday, i decided to give her a long overdue makeover. She wanted a transforming makeover without having too much going on with her eyes. Here are a few pictures of her makeover, I hope I was able to deliver :-). Some members of her family didn't recognise her from the pics, hence the title..hehehe.
    I later switched out the pink lips for light peachy lips... which look do u prefer?
   
before


after

the beads are courtesy nella's beads
lighter lips

3 comments:

  1. OMG! Ur blog Ȋ̝̊̅̄ƨ soooooo exciting! Pls post more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer the pink lips...

    ReplyDelete
  3. U look gorgeous - dts y ur my Princess.
    I prefer the lighter lips.

    ReplyDelete